Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ways to improve page rank, or deceptively get more users to your websites or away from your competition. Where you can discuss SEO (search engine optimization) issues as it relates to computer security. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Understanding Indexing.
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: July 15, 2007 08:58AM

This is quite strange, when my site shows a "under construction screen" Google is indexing the index, but strange enough I get strange traffic a couple of days later.

People searched for: "Family guy now"

Guess what? with that page I got Google position 1 on 75.000.000 websites next.

I have a theory, one include that if the page is smaller (or the smallest) it will popup first in the Google results because it weighs more if Google can find information more quickly, Other then that, the page had only 1 sentence nothing todo with "family guy" So there must be another calculation going on,

Strange huh? I cannot figure out why I'm on top of the stack with this query, on this particular page: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=family+guy+now&btnG=Search

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Understanding Indexing.
Date: July 15, 2007 12:30PM

I think I know what happened:

www.familyguynow.com result 3 on the above keywords

is offline and shows the exact same offline message
as my webpage did when it was offline.

Which I can conclude this:
sits on the same webhost, but more important: the offline message was referenced to www.familyguynow.com and that's why my page went to #1 in Google.

This is a really cool, it shows that Google is referencing bodytext to it's domain name, and keywords. because it seems that this means that you can get into the Google top10 when you let Google index copies of some original website which is found when searched upon certain keywords.

Date: July 15, 2007 12:42PM

Posted by: anathema
Date: July 15, 2007 04:50PM

So by working out who is on what host (ip class) we can copy some of the body and keywords and rather than work our way up naturally we can skip a few placements.

Are you on same C class Ip range? - or just same host

Posted by: harriet1008
Date: August 08, 2013 02:27AM

Thanks for this tips

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.