Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
This group should mostly be dealing with how web applications enable networking security issues that are otherwise not there. Everything is being tunneled over port 80 now so what does that enable and how do we fix it? 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Lightweight APR poisoning tool...
Posted by: istari
Date: December 26, 2007 08:24AM

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a lightweight program running on Windows XP that can handle APR poisoning. By lightweight, I mean that it should be small and with only basic functions, preferably without needing installation or external libraries and such. I know Cain & Abel can do APR poisoning, but it has become a rather big and clumsy program, it requires an installation process, and wouldn't be too conceal-able...

Anyways, do you know of any program like this? Any suggestions or recommendations? I wouldn't mind a command line tool, for that matter...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lightweight APR poisoning tool...
Posted by: id
Date: December 26, 2007 02:51PM

Thought I saw that dsniff had compiled on win32, but you will probably need to get libpcap on there as well, (statically compile it?).

-id

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2007 03:15PM by rsnake.

Re: Lightweight APR poisoning tool...
Posted by: Malkav
Date: January 08, 2008 04:17PM

ARP poisoning ? typo ?

you'll probably need libpcap (unless you reimplement the lowlevel stuff) but you can still link it statically to your Gratuitous Arp Emitting Device ®©™

anyway what's the situation ? do you have control of the poisoner-to-be ? if so, a full-featured client will be better to handle, because you know, arp poisoning, well, it's not really enough to come into a MITM situation.

if so i recommend Ettercap which really gives the bang for the buck http://ettercap.sourceforge.net/

if not, and you need a lightweight binary with lightweight like in "wow arp poisoner in 1Kb", just ask your nearest C/ASM coder :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.