Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For 802.11 and bluetooth security people alike. Latest trends, attack surface issues, and prevention. How wireless security is becoming the new vector to hacking corporate websites and applications. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
I pay 500$ to someone find the algorithm
Posted by: OBH
Date: January 07, 2012 08:52AM

Hello.

I am new here, i have tried many websites with freelancers like Freelancer.com, oDesk.com, contacted privat freelancers and nothing.

I am trying to find someone who can find the algorithm for the router i have. I have SSID's, Mac addess and PASSWORD of several routers so you can find the relation and find the algorithm if you can. I can send the file to you check to everyone.

I also dont bother to send you a real router, some people can hack the router and see the code inside and then find the algorithm. Of corse that i cant send 100's of routers, i will send to someone that show me some skills.

I dont know if i can open a like a contest here, like post the information and the winning price will be sent to the first guy who have found the algorithm. I would like to do that, but i dont know if i can.

My price for this is 500$ dollars. (router is not thomson or dlink etc, its a router that until now is not decrypt)

Waiting reply's

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I pay 500$ to someone find the algorithm
Posted by: Skyphire
Date: January 13, 2012 07:05PM

You would need the binaries, would be impossible to do it remotely. But why not download the firmware from the vendor? and post a link to it. Would be a fun contest. We did some router hacking years ago, and disassembled firmware too.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.