Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Script obfuscation, filter evasion, IDS/IPS/WAF bypassing... this is where it should live. Because this topic is too big to live anywhere else. Phj33r! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
How to use HackVector? Is the OLD interface still acessible?
Posted by: rickm
Date: November 14, 2012 04:22AM

Hi all

I was reading about Hackvector and I found this nice video (http://yehg.net/lab/pr0js/training/view/misc/joomla-1.5.20_encoded-xss/) where they used it to encode the XSS payload with nibbles, however, I was unable to find similar feature on the current version (https://hackvertor.co.uk/public). Is it still possible?

Can someone please point me to an video showing similar technique with the current version? Or maybe a working link to the previous version?

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to use HackVector? Is the OLD interface still acessible?
Posted by: Gareth Heyes
Date: November 14, 2012 05:07AM

[hackvertor.co.uk]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.";
labs : [www.businessinfo.co.uk]
blog : [www.thespanner.co.uk]
Hackvertor : [hackvertor.co.uk]

Posted by: rickm
Date: November 14, 2012 09:19AM

Hi Gareth Heyes

Thanks for your answer, very appreciated.

However I was unable to find an alternative for double_uri and malformed_uri on the new interface. Can you point me it out please?

Also, do you have any kind of detailed documentation of the new interface? Or can you please consider videos illustrating the features? :)

Thanks

Posted by: Gareth Heyes
Date: November 14, 2012 09:22AM

Unfortunately I don't have time to illustrate every feature with a video :( pretty much the same functionality is there though you just have to hover over the tags in the menu and it will tell you the options available.

The new version of Hackvertor will present the tag options in a menu rather than having to type manually once I get round to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.";
labs : [www.businessinfo.co.uk]
blog : [www.thespanner.co.uk]
Hackvertor : [hackvertor.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.