Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Sales Engineers - NY, DC, London, other markets
Posted by: Jeff Combs
Date: March 30, 2007 03:04PM

I just finished a call with a new client in search of top notch sales engineers in a number of markets. I was impressed by the market opportunity and apparent lack of competition. Here's a high level summary of the company and its offerings:

The Company

My client is a leader in building memory-based products for Fortune 500 companies for more than a decade, provides portable security devices for professionals for whom security and privacy is critical. Designed to meet the security and privacy needs of the world’s largest private and public sector organizations, my client’s portable security devices combine the power of secure storage with identity, encryption, and authentication services.

The Product

Using the power and ubiquity of USB connectivity to enhance organizational security, this new technology enables Portable Security Devices to perform strong authentication, carry and assert digital identities, provide powerful cryptographic services, store data securely and be easily deployed in an enterprise environment through efficient management interfaces. The driverless approach makes it very inexpensive and easy to deploy the technology in a wide combination of network and security environments.

Compensation ranges from $100-$125K (US) base + $30-$50K incentive comp. Equity is TBD.

Markets are DC/Federal, NYC/Financial, London as well as other regions tied to company growth.

If you'd like to talk more about this opportunity and your background please send your resume in Word along with your contact info to jeff AT altaassociates DOT com.

Thanks!

Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.