Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Now Hiring! Sr. Application Security Engineer
Posted by: gilgorham
Date: June 17, 2013 05:23PM

I am with BlackLine Systems a software devlopment company in Woodland Hills, CA. BlackLine Systems, a leading provider of cloud-based SaaS financial software, is looking for a Sr. Application Security Engineer to join our team as we manage incredible growth and global expansion. At BlackLine you'll be inspired, challenged and humbled working with insanely smart and passionate people.

Scope:
In collaboration with development and architecture teams, the Sr. Application Security engineer will define security controls in BlackLine’s software, identify and prioritize vulnerabilities in the application, databases, and related infrastructure components, provide resolution guidance to the development team, perform source code reviews, conduct application security tests, monitor security events and audit trails, and respond to incidents. This position will also be responsible for educating and mentoring developers on secure coding and application security best practices.

About BlackLine:
A career at BlackLine provides you with an opportunity to work with incredibly talented and diverse colleagues while growing and learning on a daily basis. We value innovation, teamwork and clear communication, as expressed in our motto, “Think. Create. Serve.” Our work can be demanding at times due to our growth, but we have a lot of fun along the way and enjoy the great rewards that come with a job well done.
Benefits of working at BlackLine include great culture, lots of food, telecommuting privileges, and community outreach & dodgeball teams!

For more details please give me a call to discuss in detail.

Thanks,

Gil Gorham
Corporate Recruiter

p: 818.223.9008 | f: 818.223.9081 | w: www.BlackLine.com
To view all open career opportunities click here
Follow us on twitter or LinkedIn

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.