Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Network Reverse Eng./Forensics position in NoVa - clearance required
Posted by: CPI
Date: June 17, 2009 02:55PM

The hiring company specializes in instant intelligence across the enterprise, enabling right-time responses to threats or opportunities. With their solutions, data is processed and analyzed as it is received from all incoming sources, reducing the time required To Detect and Respond - to seize hidden opportunities and eliminate imminent and unforeseen risks.

Software Developer (III) position (Network Reverse Eng./Forensics)

* Clearance requirements: TS/SCI with lifestyle or full-scope polygraph required (Must be current)
* Applied knowledge/experience performing C/C++ programming
* Coding experience on Intel and AMD platforms.
* Understanding of end-to-end software development & delivery cycle, documentation development.
* Computer/network hacker techniques/methods to include application and mitigation techniques.
* Experience using intrusion detection programs, firewalls and standard operating systems features such as Kaspersky,Norton/Symantec,McAFee, Zone Alarm,and AVG-AV.
* Applied knowledge of Hardware/Firmware reverse engineering techniques.
* Experience in network programming and supporting network software.
* Expertise in network communication protocols.
* Applied knowledge/experience with Network Security Appliances (e.g. Snort, Bluecoat, Cisco ASA, etc).
* Familiarity with Cisco IOS and JUNOS.
* Compensation: BOM (Based On Merit)

The Software Developer (III) position (Network Reverse Eng. / Forensics) will create customized low-level solutions at government location located in Northern Virginia. This position requires a strong background in networks and network security.

If you are not interested in this position...can you refer me to a person who might be interested? I would be glad to pay you for a referral fee, if they get hired. Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more.

Bob Kelly
(561) 745-6945
bob_kelly23@yahoo.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Network Reverse Eng./Forensics position in NoVa - clearance required
Posted by: Spyware
Date: June 17, 2009 04:33PM

The ad looks okay, but when you take in all the details, you'll realize that this looks like a CIA scapegoat plan :).

What's up with the yahoo e-mail address?

Posted by: thrill
Date: June 17, 2009 08:07PM

@Spyware

Well, it's not like they can put bob.jones@cia.gov.. :)

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Posted by: wireghoul
Date: June 17, 2009 11:35PM

@thrill

They sure can, they could even do the no such agency address. They are publicly listed and indexed. Targetted applications would be flowing in from potential double agents anyway who probably stand a very good chance of getting hired due to actual expertise.

I'm guessing it's someone from a recruitment agency who are breaching the terms of recruitment and don't want to cop the smear.

[www.justanotherhacker.com]

Posted by: thrill
Date: June 18, 2009 09:26AM

@wireghoul

But you know, the best double spy is the one that gets recruited, not the one that applies. It's the guy who excels in the Marines, graduates with honors, etc. :)

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.