Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Hack for the Government!
Posted by: lwible
Date: June 04, 2009 01:57PM

Huge Government Account in the Kansas City area (or Denver area) has 2 immediate positions available for CISSP's. Must have experience with developing or redefining security standards for database & application development.

Requirements - CISSP. CEH & CASS preferred.

These are Direct Hire positions that need to be filled immediately. They will not pay for relocation. Excellent benefits are available!

Email me at lwible@adaptivesg.com for details - please include your resume in a MS Word Doc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hack for the Government!
Posted by: thrill
Date: June 05, 2009 12:41AM

Most CISSP's can't hack themselves out of a paper bag.. having a stupid certification only means they can read a book and remember what they read.. fix your requirements and MAYBE you'll get someone who can actually prevent the next BIG HACK.

Maybe I'll send you my resume from my AOL account.. go read fthe.net for further details.

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Posted by: Cagekicker
Date: June 05, 2009 04:33PM

This topic makes you sound stupid also.

--------------------------------------------------------
Regarding gun carry laws: I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six...

Posted by: wireghoul
Date: June 07, 2009 10:32AM

@thrill
The merits of the certification is a subject of great discussion, but not something I would hijack the thread over. Looks like they are looking for lower level security stuff "redefining database specs", not security evangelists (ugh).

@lwible
If you disclose the full details of the positions you're more likely to get valuable responses. If you cannot take the time to write more than a sentence and a half, why should someone take the time to send you an email let alone write up a fancy resume in OpenOffice?

[www.justanotherhacker.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.