Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Love to Hack then check this out-another position open! HACK FROM HOME!
Posted by: tschaefer
Date: September 02, 2008 02:17PM

***If you would like to discuss or learn more about this opportunity, please contact me at tracy_schaefer@adp.com

ANOTHER HACKING POSITION HAS OPENED AT ADP!!!!!!!!!!!
If you love to hack, we have a great opportunity for you. ADP is looking for 2 Ethical Hackers- a Senior and a Mid Level. This is a permanent position and
you only need to come into the Roseland NJ office 2 days a week, if in NJ area, BUT WE WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES ALL OVER THE US.

Here is what we are looking for:

-Application Penetration Testing experience- 5+ yrs for Senior, 2+ yrs for Mid Level
-High level of comfort programming in Java, Python, Ruby, or C#
-Experience working with or in a large (10,00+ employees) Enterprises
-Low level knowledge of SSL and HTTP
-Experience with at least one flavor of Unix (Linux, Solaris preferred) and Windows XP/Vista/2003

The following are "nice to have's":

Web Services: SOAP, Oasis WS-Security specifications

Identity Federation: Design/assessment of HTTP based SSO, SAML, Dynamic Provisioning Protocols, LDAP

Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server

Automated Assessment Tools: IBM Appscan, HP WebInspect, NTO Spider, Cenzic Hailstorm

Fat Client Assessments: Java, .NET, Native Windows, Citrix

***If you would like to discuss or learn more about this opportunity, please contact me at tracy_schaefer@adp.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2008 02:18PM by tschaefer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.