Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
IDS / Log Analysis R&D role - Colorado
Posted by: Jeff Combs
Date: June 06, 2008 09:57AM

Hey all,

My client is a well established, fast growing start up in Colorado that's searching for a unique individual. They need a deep diving IDS/attack profiling/log analysis junkie to be the security SME for their R&D team. This is an 80% hands-on role in which this person will research and understand how all of the various IDS vendors work, correlate attacks from different platforms and translate these findings into actionable data for customers. Ideal qualities are a passion for IDS, a highly analytical mindset, a dose of audit and forensics and the ability to translate/document information in a systematic, detail-oriented way. If, in addition to the above, the person wants to write, speak and do some evangelizing their are opportunities to do so.

The position is in Colorado. Compensation ranges from $90K-$110K base salary. Some relo assistance is available. And, it's a very cool company where all of the employees share a high level of competence and dedication.

If you're interested please let me know. Send a copy of your resume and contact info to jeff (at) altaassociates (dot) com.

Thanks for your consideration,

Jeff

Jeff Combs
Alta Associates, Inc.
908-806-8442
jeff@altaassociates.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffcombs

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.