Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
really random ramblings, or whatever
Posted by: Malkav
Date: March 10, 2008 11:34AM

hi guys

so as some of you know, i have put an end to my crappy mission. i am still in the nets of my slave traders but i think i will next offer my service as an indepedent security auditor

the services i will offer will primarily target small infrastructures, with large assets to cover (startups, lawyers, financial counseling, etc..) typically not in the computing field.

these will range from basic security assessment, definition of their treat model and counseling in implementing best practices, to a full scale red team, simulating as much as possible their threat model, from initial contact, to implementation of operationally coherent practices.

i will work nationally (france) or internationally at will (i am of course fluent in english, and italian, and speak german enough to have a senseful conversation)

if you have contacts potentially interested in the range of service i will offer, do not hesitate to pm me.

i am also interested in business partnership with companies such as sectheory, reinforcing areas where the company would not have the skills avaible.

as soon as i have set up a more "professional" environment (website, email and such) interested people will receive everything

yaaaaarrrr captain, new challenges abroad !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: really random ramblings, or whatever
Posted by: thrill
Date: March 10, 2008 12:14PM

Best of luck to you my friend!

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.