Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Senior Product Support Engineer - Bay Area
Posted by: Jeff Combs
Date: February 21, 2008 02:03PM

Senior Product Support Engineer - Bay Area
Base $75K - $110K + bonus
Relocation assistance available

Overview:

With the most impressive customer base in the industry, my client is the leader in application data security and compliance, delivering data governance and protection solutions that monitor, audit and secure business applications and databases. Their practical solutions provide full visibility into all data access, enabling operationally efficient granular control and maintenance of critical data. An increasing number of leading enterprise and government organizations worldwide rely on my client's automated, scalable and business-relevant solutions to prevent data theft, data abuse and ensure data integrity.

As a Senior Product Support Engineer, this person is responsible for:

Troubleshooting customer issues and working with other departments (e.g. Engineering, QA) to resolve them.

Being a focal point for technical issues and make sound decisions quickly.

Understanding and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.

Working with sales engineers to help drive sales technically.

Analyzing customer feature requests and forwarding them to the product management team.

Assessing the customer's technical environment, and planning installations and configurations.

Ideal Qualifications:

5-7 years of experience in software development/QA of Network\Security products.

Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, proxies and firewalls.

Deep knowledge of operating systems such as Linux/Windows

Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of Web servers such as IIS, Apache and Tomcat.

Deep Knowledge of HTML, JavaScript, VBScript, ASP, JSP and XML.

Deep knowledge of Databases preferably MS-SQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2

Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.

Assertive and efficient at completing tasks.

Comfortable in a fast-paced/startup environment

Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.

Experience working with engineering, R&D, sales and marketing departments.

BS degree in Computer Science or related field.

If you're interested in exploring this opportunity please send me an email.

Thanks!

jeff AT altaassociates DOT com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.