Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Senior UNIX Administrator Amsterdam
Posted by: Tele2
Date: June 22, 2007 06:05AM

Tele2, located in Amsterdam The Netherlands, is a very reputable telecom corporation known for being on the cutting edge of emerging technologies and years of proven industry experience. We’re now hiring Senior UNIX Administrators

Required skills:

• At least 6 years overall experience in information technology
• Bachelors Degree in a technical study
• Proven experience with HP-UX, Dell en EMC Storage
• Proven experience with Linux
• Knowledge with perl is an advantage
• Knowledge with the telco branche is an advantage
• Good command of spoken and written English

Responsibilities:

• Being in charge and realize complex IT projects
• Supervision and administration processes, table space, logs
• Back-up / restore activity
• Advice junior UNIX administrators with complex trouble tickets

For continuing the success of Tele2, administration and configuration of our UNIX server park and a redundant storage environment are essential. This environment, more than 60 HP and over 100 DELL Servers, support all our company applications and databases.

Tele2 has over 30 million customers in 22 countries. Benefits include up to a 20% annual bonus and the opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent individuals in the Netherlands, and numerous other perks.

For more information call Sidney Hiele: +31207501079
Please send all serious inquiries along with your resume to sidney.hiele@tele2.com.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Senior UNIX Administrator Amsterdam
Posted by: D Boom
Date: July 12, 2007 11:10AM

Hello my name is David Tadino i'm from Caracas Venezuela i'm so interesting in be a part of your company i'm a bachelor in computing i have 6 year of experience in the field right now I work for unisys of Venezuela i got a lot of knowleged in linux red had windows server SQL Plus Visual Basic.Net i have develop data base in SQL and i have very much experience giving tehcnical support to users Im 31 years old and I have any problem to move to holand so thaks you very much for you time I will be expecting your answer see you later.

Re: Senior UNIX Administrator Amsterdam
Posted by: rsnake
Date: July 12, 2007 05:34PM

Perhaps you should email him instead of posting here, D Boom.

- RSnake
Gotta love it. http://ha.ckers.org

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.