Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Ever wanted to work as a "chief hacker" "security evangelist"? This is a place to post jobs or ask for work. Over time as I hear about job offers, we can consolidate them into this board. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Director, Information Security & Infrastructure - NYC
Posted by: Jeff Combs
Date: May 23, 2007 10:39AM

I'm working with the CTO of the Financial Service division of a large, diversified insurance company. He's looking for a right hand to address a wide range of security issues across a number of business units.

This is an individual contributor role tasked with: designing, assessing and remediating security issues. Working with business stakeholders and technology teams to define security solutions on a large number of projects. This person will report to the CTO with a dotted line to the Corporate CISO and will be tasked with helping align the Financial Services division with corporate security policies and standards.

It's a great job for an up-and-comer who wants a lot of exposure, visibility and experience on a range of different security related issues. I believe it's a stepping stone to becoming *the* CISO for another complex organization.

The position is based in NYC. Base compensation is right around $150K + bonus. Local candidates are preferred.

If you're interested in discussing your background and professional interests in relation to this opportunity, please send your resume in Word, a brief bio and your contact info to jeff AT altaassociates DOT com.

Thanks,

Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.