Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Who's got it? Who's giving it away? How to protect your privacy and steal it from other people. For intellectual privacy, personal privacy, and blackhats alike... 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Good Secure Email Form
Posted by: idisappear
Date: September 13, 2012 01:46PM

I plan to set up a "Contact" page on a website that has an Email form and uses SSL. It will then forward whatever message the person sends to my Email account (my Email account is separate from my website account). However, I do not want the message to only be encrypted between the visitor's web browser and my website.

Instead, I want my website to use a PHP script that heavily encrypts the message before it sends the message to my external Email. I think one such example can be found here. That may very well be a great Email encryption script. However, I do not have the knowledge to confirm that and I am unfamiliar with it. Does anyone know if there is a script like that which incorporates a 256-bit PGP algoritm? Obviously, you may not use this idea for your Email, but if you had to, what would you use?

Edit: Note that I do not host my own website or Email. I use external services for each.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2012 01:53PM by idisappear.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good Secure Email Form
Posted by: Albino
Date: September 14, 2012 04:29AM

Just rip out their encryption and rebuild it using a library you trust like http://php.net/manual/en/ref.gnupg.php

-------------------------------------------------------
Research blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2012 04:30AM by Albino.

Posted by: idisappear
Date: September 15, 2012 08:38PM

Roughly how much would it cost to hire someone to do this? For someone who knows what they are doing, how long would this task take?

Posted by: Albino
Date: September 17, 2012 02:32AM

Looks like the code uses gpg already, so encryption-wise it might already be mostly secure.

-------------------------------------------------------
Research blog

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.