Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Who's got it? Who's giving it away? How to protect your privacy and steal it from other people. For intellectual privacy, personal privacy, and blackhats alike... 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Javascript Issue
Posted by: tribalmp
Date: September 26, 2008 04:30AM

Hi,

I'm posting here looking for help in building a simple keylogger in javascript. I Know that is possible and the method to retrieve is using a cookie.

Could anyone highlight something for me?

http://dicas3000.blogspot.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Javascript Issue
Posted by: Matt Presson
Date: September 27, 2008 03:46PM

At a high level, look into dynamically setting the onkeypress, onkeydown, or onkeyup events of several elements on the page. For it really to be effective though you will have to find some way of making it persistent on the site, and them getting the cookies off to another site where you can access them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(ú=(θ='',[µ=!(Φ=!θ+{})+θ,Θ=Φ[ø=+!θ]+Φ[+θ],ĩ=µ[ø],Ø=µ[º=ø+++ø],Ç=Φ[º+ø],à=ú[Φ[º+º]+Φ[+θ]+Ç+ĩ]][Ø+Ç+Θ])())[ĩ+à('•êí')](Ç+à('Á«)'))

Posted by: tribalmp
Date: September 30, 2008 02:58PM

Thanks for all the help,

The inicial idea is somewhere available at the packaged intitle "Javascript 3000"i would look further and post here.

Also this isn't for an ordinary html site, it is for a particular software that has a local vulnerability.

http://dicas3000.blogspot.com

Posted by: Matt Presson
Date: October 01, 2008 08:46AM

So you are trying to infect the loca machine with a keylogger from an HTML page using JS?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(ú=(θ='',[µ=!(Φ=!θ+{})+θ,Θ=Φ[ø=+!θ]+Φ[+θ],ĩ=µ[ø],Ø=µ[º=ø+++ø],Ç=Φ[º+ø],à=ú[Φ[º+º]+Φ[+θ]+Ç+ĩ]][Ø+Ç+Θ])())[ĩ+à('•êí')](Ç+à('Á«)'))

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.