Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Who's got it? Who's giving it away? How to protect your privacy and steal it from other people. For intellectual privacy, personal privacy, and blackhats alike... 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Proxy chaining with HTTP authentication support?
Posted by: oniric
Date: July 05, 2008 08:04PM

Hi, I've been searching a tool to chain TOR with an HTTP proxy that need authentication. By now I only found proxychain for Linux operating systems but I would like to find one for Windows too. Do you know of one program like this?
Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Proxy chaining with HTTP authentication support?
Posted by: Malkav
Date: July 06, 2008 09:29PM

https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/SupportPrograms

you might find nirvana here. or not. altough i don't understand where is your authenticated proxy located before entry in the tor network ? or after the exit node. i might be of more help with more details :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Re: Proxy chaining with HTTP authentication support?
Posted by: oniric
Date: July 07, 2008 08:34AM

Mmm, found Freecap, very good functionalities on the paper..too bad I can't test it because Vista launches its DEP ( Data Execution Process ) and terminates it.. I tried to disable DEP through the bcdedit program but that's caused a beautiful 0x7B stop error at every boot..now I've fixed it but I think it's time to install linux on the new latop..Uh I'm so lazy :-P

Anyway thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.