Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
If you have some interesting news or want to throw up a link to discuss it, here's the place. Anything is okay, even shameless vendor launches (since that is often applicable to what we work on). 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Malicious User Script: Automatically Delete Messages in GMAIL Inbox
Posted by: Indy
Date: September 29, 2009 03:24AM

The following video tutorial were not made by me. I just found this while googling about gmail hacking.

video:
http://www.4shared.com/file/133007721/a150d505/wwwspyrozonenet_OPGM-Autodeletion.html

Tutorial:
http://hack.spyrozone.net/0293_Automatically_Delete_Messages_in_GMAIL_INBOX_13092009.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2009 03:24AM by Indy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Malicious User Script: Automatically Delete Messages in GMAIL Inbox
Posted by: rvdh
Date: September 29, 2009 07:00AM

You do know that the trash folder is only emptied in about 30 days? Pity there is no real way to delete mail from GMail. I pull it from POP and delete the copy on GMail, but still need to manually trash the trash.

Posted by: Indy
Date: September 29, 2009 10:34AM

The author written that the user script will read all message ID and then execute the following URL via hidden IFRAME:

Delete Message:
h++p://mail.google.com/mail/h/writeanything/?a=dm&at=[GMAIL_AT COOKIE VALUE]&m=[MESSAGE ID]

Delete Message from Trash folder:
h++p://mail.google.com/mail/h/writeanything/?t=[MESSAGE ID]&s=t&at=[GMAIL_AT COOKIE VALUE]&nvp_a_dl=Delete Forever

After the second URL executed, the message will be deleted forever.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2009 10:44AM by Indy.

Posted by: rvdh
Date: September 29, 2009 10:46AM

Cool, I might use it myself. I hate using it's web-interface, I only pull it from POP.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.