Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
If you have some interesting news or want to throw up a link to discuss it, here's the place. Anything is okay, even shameless vendor launches (since that is often applicable to what we work on). 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
British sla.ckers
Posted by: id
Date: February 23, 2008 07:09PM

I'm going to be in London from the 25th to the 29th, would anyone be interested in grabbing a beer? (no RSnake won't be there, but I can drink more than him anyway).

-id

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: British sla.ckers
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: February 23, 2008 07:50PM

unftntly not - but if you manage to drop by in good'awl stop by and i show you on how to drink ;)

Posted by: thrill
Date: February 24, 2008 12:17AM

And while we're at it, any Female sla.ckerettes that live in the Bay Area... awww.. screw it.. ;)

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Date: February 24, 2008 03:33PM

sla.ckerettes? Trolling sla.ckers for a date is sad, sad, sad...

I'm also going to be in Montreal, CA for two days, but I'm not sure if I'll have any spare time there.

-id

Date: February 24, 2008 09:23PM

At least we know that my preferred drinking companions are females.. what does that say about you? I know.. it means you're going to miss RSnake profusely! :)

--thrill

---

Posted by: Malkav
Date: February 25, 2008 02:16AM

if one day you cross the channel for whatever reason, bring your liver with you. ( and thrill, we'll slackerettes the day hacking is sexy. right now, you'd better been <insert random work more sexy than CS. anything will do, perhaps except sewer cleaner>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Date: February 25, 2008 06:18AM

We'll I'm in London now, and I hope I never, ever fly coach overseas again. Brat kicking the back of my seat, the audio didn't work on the plane, and a guy sitting in front of me that had to have the seat reclined back as far as it would go for the entire flight. Oh and we sat on the tarmac for an hour before we could go because the jetway's electric kept going out every time they tried to start the engines, they eventually got a truck to come start them...yes our fucking plane needed a jump start.

I'm not 100% sure where I am, but somewhere near Regent's Park.

-id

Date: February 25, 2008 11:33AM

@Malkav - I try to bring my liver with me where ever I go.. I am hoping to be able to go to Venice this year.. never been on that side of the pond and would definitely like to go before nature takes it's course. :)

@id - Yes, I would start calling Virgin Atlantic's hotline to see if you can come back in their business class section.. it's not that much more expensive from what I've heard..

--thrill

---

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.