Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Whether this is about ha.ckers.org, sla.ckers.org or some other project you are interested in or want to talk about, throw it in here to get feedback. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
yahoo email address auto creator
Posted by: writhbr
Date: December 14, 2006 09:39AM

Hi everyone.

Does anyone knows how to make a script that i can upload somwhere and with a click can create automaticaly an email address at yahoo.com with any name and any id?(random) and i will only have to write the image veifiction word?If someone can help me please email at writhbr at yahoo dot com .thank you so much

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yahoo email address auto creator
Posted by: WhiteAcid
Date: December 14, 2006 01:03PM

You'd need to be able to defeat their captcha, something not very easy.

Don't forget our IRC: irc://irc.irchighway.net/#slackers
-WhiteAcid - your friendly, very lazy, web developer

Posted by: maluc
Date: December 14, 2006 02:19PM

well he doesnt plan to defeat it .. just autofill in all the other info except for the captcha - which he'll manually enter.

you can do that easily enough writh, with a fairly simple PHP or javascript page.. and the Google Toolbar i believe also has an autofill option.

I had a similar need years ago.. and just used a macro program (download one) to record me filling in all the info except the username and captcha. That too is a simple solution.

-maluc

Date: December 14, 2006 03:03PM

i am not talking about an autofill...i need a script that fill random data in the fields from the yahoo sign up form(not the one i usualy use) and after i run the script all i would have to do is fill in the verification image and the password of course.thanks

Posted by: rsnake
Date: December 14, 2006 06:02PM

It's pretty trivial to write a tool to do that. The problem is that it's usually pretty obvious that you're a robot. Making it look like an actual browser is tricky. That's why using an actual browser may be your best option. I bet a pretty slick greasemonkey script tied in with XMLHTTPRequest and a CGI/PHP backend could do the trick nicely.

- RSnake
Gotta love it. http://ha.ckers.org

Date: December 14, 2006 08:46PM

I need a script to upload it on a webserver and do the email addresses for me.If anyone can help me and can do it please contact me at writhbr@yahoo.com ... thanks

Posted by: jungsonn
Date: December 15, 2006 12:52AM

Well, with tamper data i get this header when signing up for a email @ yahoo:

Host=edit.yahoo.com
User-Agent=Mozilla/9.0 (X13; UI; Linux i986; en-D/B; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/19771007 Firefox/2.0
Accept=text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
Accept-Language=en-gb,en;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate
Accept-Charset=ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Keep-Alive=300
Connection=keep-alive
Referer=https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_register?.intl=us&new=1&.done=http%3A//mail.yahoo.com&.src=ym
Cookie=B=0u5m2jh2o0id3&b=3&s=rp
Content-Type=application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length=996
POSTDATA=.save=1&.accept=0&.demog=&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.yahoo.com&.fam=&.i=&.last=&.src=ym&.regattempts=0&.
partner=&promo=&.ignore=ind%2Cjob%2Cspe&.pwtoken=&.u=44svg592o4g4k&.v=&.md5=&.testid=none&.branch=&.t=Ql_AHJ92
d6EWFFOts5mGmvdf8AT4SGSWPqe6PfMqR9HIPuSoIc9wNjjIwwvaotPfiJAdEE8McPtRUtHecK
m3n3o.But8VG2oiqyIUkkOyo3f6Ah5Ep56L1OrOS9ZJNUvYBtYfDEDCh5K6QsOtP2T32pXGHfVfBz8U5ll.59v.z6pcXHQWJ3_5kh10yYIwqV.
k2hq0BPSzAbHyyBy5P6qOIsyRaCUaaTEHIQAj.
QLpcv5ppis3NaoMtTLBp59CP2xaNxUr2IIo6PdRWTvYV4GqFn0yIWsfAgXdzVgywHjL3grc1biOZkgEH2ezyn5nudZZo40cnmtetF2WVWHBLF
j25WYGHR_RVguZDEdI6uPh9lJ8MdQ9v8zGA--&.fn=fghjuertwerh&.ln=sdfhssrthwrt&.intl=us&.sx=m&login=45624523tsdgsdfh
sd&.pw=yahoo999&.pw2=yahoo999&.pw_q=What+was+the+name+of+your+first+school%3F&.pw_a=rtyrthywe&.bmon=2&.bday=3
&.byear=1978&.pc=90210&.co=&.em=&.secdata=4dUGFeVZFenpiVR0hLVpROBkXanPXXzZp4RY4RY41RltiMqjv41PDNr_o0AZFPL7ZHt
B_5A89sh_OQ--&.secword=yxxgth&.save=%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0I+Agree%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0
%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0

So you can see what happens there.

Posted by: rsnake
Date: December 15, 2006 12:08PM

That's assuming they don't track you coming to and then after that one POST. If it were me I'd do a lot more heuristics than looking at a single POST and the variables passed within it.

- RSnake
Gotta love it. http://ha.ckers.org

Date: December 15, 2006 03:54PM

Yep, ofcorse :) and it surely requires a custom build remote shell to authenticate properly, plus to automate the thing in a good manner. One good thing the form field checks is 99% javascript, and 1% serversided (check on handle) So there is hope. Anyway, Maybe he finds the above vars useful.

Date: December 15, 2006 04:56PM

i don't know how to use what u gaved me :( i am noob ..... maybe there is other mail service that i could use instead yahoo and a script to do that for it...what service should i look for? maybe you can write me a code then :) thank you so much guys

Date: December 15, 2006 06:19PM

I use the trashmail extension for FireFox, it lets me paste a unique email in every emailfield with 1 click, it generates one for you and is forwarded to your real e-mail. You set the time, number of forwards, anyway this is very usefull, cause I never give my mail again on sites I dont trust. It's really handy.

Posted by: maluc
Date: December 15, 2006 07:12PM

and.. you could do it without any PHP, just pure javascript.

Either as a greasemonkey script, or javascript plus a XSS in yahoo

-maluc

Posted by: Kyran
Date: December 15, 2006 07:19PM

Or UserJS in Opera. >_>

- Kyran

Date: December 15, 2006 08:43PM

I have no experience with greasmonkey :) yeah don't know if it's a sad thing, but i also never use Opera. Still, i'm not such big fan of JavaScript to do such thing, really when it comes to rolling your own proxy to Yahoo.

Posted by: abhishake
Date: February 18, 2007 03:27PM

Or if you want to do something more askew like read data off a file and fill it u can embed a webbrowser into vb and use DOM to access and fill in the forms.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.