Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Whether this is about ha.ckers.org, sla.ckers.org or some other project you are interested in or want to talk about, throw it in here to get feedback. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
hackxor [my new hacking game]
Posted by: Albino
Date: February 01, 2011 04:16PM

I've released a beta of hackxor in the hope of getting some feedback on it so I have time to implement changes before the final version in May. It is roughly similar to DVWA but quite a lot harder. More details/install instructions at
http://skeletonscribe.blogspot.com/2011/02/hackxor-hacking-game-beta.html

I expect you lot will find the first few sites pretty easy to crack through, but it gets a lot harder after the ISP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hackxor [my new hacking game]
Posted by: Albino
Date: April 04, 2011 04:45PM

I've finally finished it. The first two levels can now be played online with no download/installation, at least until someone DOSes it and sourceforge gets annoyed.
[hackxor.sourceforge.net]

If you can't be bothered with the whole 'plot' thing but like the sound of a moderately tricky SQLi challenge (easier than LightOS's but non-trivial), jump straight to the second level:
[hackxor.sourceforge.net]

Thanks to the guys in #slackers for answering odd questions for the last 9 months.

Re: hackxor [my new hacking game]
Posted by: lightos
Date: April 10, 2011 09:38AM

Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I'll give it a try sometime this week! :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.