Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Whether this is about ha.ckers.org, sla.ckers.org or some other project you are interested in or want to talk about, throw it in here to get feedback. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
photobucket exploits
Posted by: johnyboy01
Date: July 07, 2008 07:05PM

hi people, new to your forums an to tell ya the truth most of the stuff on here is beyond me. to cut a long story short, and am sure you've all heard this before but here goes anyway. I am lookin for someone to get me a file list of a private photobucket account. I am gettin nowhere myself and really cant think what else to try. I know that no1 is goin to post how to do this as it will be patched as soon as it goes public but i am willing to either pay you for your time or make a donation to the server costs of the site. i need to be able to see all the images and video's in the account, not even sure if this is possible anymore as i know Pb have patched most of the holes in there security but if anyone can help me with this ide be greatfull. If anyone is intrested in helpin me out here either emaail me or leave me a private mesage and ill give you the username i am intrested in and a working link to a picture hosted on Pb. thanks to anyone who can help me
cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: photobucket exploits
Posted by: thrill
Date: July 07, 2008 09:31PM

If you order your photobucket exploit now, we'll also throw in 2 myspace exploits!! You'll be able to not only find out your girlfriend is cheating, but also humiliate her and her lover on myspace.

But wait, that's not all, order within the next 10 minutes and you'll also receive a set of Ginzu Knives, they slide, they dice, they chop and they cut!

Operators are standing by.

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Date: July 08, 2008 06:21AM

as i say if ACTUALLY help get in touch, this is an ex girlfriend and the photo's i am after actually have me on them so in my opinion i am intitled to them. Am sorry if this is against any1sw ethics but some1 must see this from my piont of view.
@thrill- thanks for the useless info there lad

Posted by: Gareth Heyes
Date: July 08, 2008 06:30AM

LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.";
labs : [www.businessinfo.co.uk]
blog : [www.thespanner.co.uk]
Hackvertor : [hackvertor.co.uk]

Date: July 08, 2008 12:47PM

this is an ex girlfriend and the photo's i am after actually have me on them so in my opinion i am intitled to them.

johnyboy01: Hi exgirlfriend, I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to give me a copy of the pictures you took of me.
exgirlfriend: Hi johnyboy01, sure, where would you like me to send them?
johnyboy01: umm.. how about johnyboy01@hotmail.com?
exgirlfriend: Okay, I just sent you all 8 pictures I had of you.
johnyboy01: great! thanks!

And just for clarification, I wasn't 'get in touch' because I know I ACTUALLY not help. I ACTUALLY make funny fun fun of you.

I can only imagine what sick things you were doing in these pictures that you want to make sure no one else sees.. I don't suppose you'd want to share your ex girlfriends username with us would ya?

--thrill

---

Posted by: Gareth Heyes
Date: July 08, 2008 01:17PM

@thrill

I've got a feeling it will be on Jerry Springer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.";
labs : [www.businessinfo.co.uk]
blog : [www.thespanner.co.uk]
Hackvertor : [hackvertor.co.uk]

Date: July 08, 2008 02:34PM

>>photo's i am after actually have me on them so in my opinion i am intitled to them. Am sorry if this is against any1sw ethics

If the images are of you and you do not give her permission to have them legally you are given the right to take her to court, opposed to breaking the law.

>>I can only imagine what sick things you were doing in these pictures that you want to make sure no one else sees.. I don't suppose you'd want to share your ex girlfriends username with us would ya?

Its probably some R. Kelly type stuff, underage girl and piss. Definitely Jerry Springer material.

Date: July 08, 2008 04:06PM

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

--thrill

---

Date: July 09, 2008 12:38PM

fair enough, if ya dont want to help dont. it was a long shot anyway

Date: July 14, 2008 10:44PM

maybe one day you boys might leave the computer and internet behind and see what a pussy feels like, fuckin gimps, i can only imagine what you tits must look like, LOL

And just to show you what a big johnyboy I am, I'm even going to tell you that I posted this from host86-142-18-91.range86-142.btcentralplus.com! HA!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2008 11:05PM by thrill.

Posted by: tx
Date: July 16, 2008 01:46AM

johnyboy01 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> maybe one day you boys might leave the computer
> and internet behind and see what a pussy feels
> like, fuckin gimps, i can only imagine what you
> tits must look like, LOL

damn, you win.

-tx @ lowtech-labs.org

Posted by: dicipulus
Date: July 16, 2008 07:32AM

What is this "pussy" he speaks of?
you made my day johny, thanks! It makes me smile to see one of the users I support here at work out there in the world trying to be a big boy and asking for help. I'm so proud of you, the fact you even found this place makes me so proud. You got here all by yourself and didn't have to call the helpdesk! YOU SIR, are going places!

Date: July 16, 2008 06:22PM

oops =oP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2008 10:37PM by CrYpTiC_MauleR.

Date: July 16, 2008 06:45PM

CM: I edited his post for him to give the domain info..

--thrill

---

Posted by: Tipidy
Date: July 17, 2008 04:10AM

Cheers thrill, ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.