Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Whether this is about ha.ckers.org, sla.ckers.org or some other project you are interested in or want to talk about, throw it in here to get feedback. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Are You Ready To Contribute ?
Posted by: darknessends
Date: October 12, 2007 03:31PM

Hii EveryBody,

I am a continous reader of sla.ckers, however I am not so proficient at webapps and I thus don't contribute.
A idea came into my mind to start off a website for new people who are about to learn. I want the best to show the best way to grow the seeds.
Would you people help me, I just want to contribute something for people who wanna learn but find things confusing still.
If everybody contributes a little every week or two making a simple article for new guys to study will create a heaven in a year.
I know there is lot of such stuff on internet, but when you search you will find them very discrete and randomly distributed.
I will collect old articles and make them available on this site.

So this is my project.
And if you ppl. don't like I would not start one.
If you ppl. like I will design it and upload it soon, but i need your help, you all.this would be a community effort.
Abuses are Welcome if you didn't liked it.
Just before you do so, think once, no tree could ever be there without seeds.
Let me give some water to the seeds out there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are You Ready To Contribute ?
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: October 13, 2007 09:14AM

I deleted the other double thread.

Date: October 13, 2007 02:20PM

Ronald Thanks for that, but comment something on this initiative

Posted by: Spyware
Date: October 15, 2007 09:21AM

Could you post some real info instead of metaphors, thanks.

Posted by: rsnake
Date: November 11, 2007 02:15PM

@darknessends - I've always been in the favor of teaching people how to learn, but the problem is getting people to this level takes time, equipment, and a certain base understanding of how the internet works. I'd be fully in support of a good place for people to learn, but I feel like the devil is in the details and it would be very difficult to structure it in a way that would make it work for the vast majority of newbs who wanted to learn. Said another way, they would get frustrated and bored and they'd skip around without learning everything they'd need to.

- RSnake
Gotta love it. http://ha.ckers.org

Date: November 19, 2007 01:09PM

@RSnake hiiii, read your message late.....
It is very nice to hear from you that you support.
Yes it is very difficult but what is the need of today is that somebody solves that difficulty. Arranging things in a orderly way will will will help.
I know am not alone able to do this task, but u people know the rules and faults of the game.
If we grow the website as a step 2 step growing tree of articles and experiments it will surely become a success story.

I know the guys, they are curious to know the things but what lack for common people is steps arranged in order.

Thanks, darknessends

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.