Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
Whether this is about ha.ckers.org, sla.ckers.org or some other project you are interested in or want to talk about, throw it in here to get feedback. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Game Project Ideas Needed
Posted by: darknessends
Date: August 02, 2007 12:58PM

Hello Friends,

Here Is A Little Help Needed From Your Side !!!
I need to make a game for project and perhaps 3d, So do you have any new idea for a interactive and exciting game.
If you ppl. use your creativity I might be able to produce something diff from FPS and RPG's.

2D intresting game ideas will also be useful

thanks, darknessends@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Game Project Ideas Needed
Posted by: WhiteAcid
Date: August 03, 2007 08:22AM

Go onto a forum specific to game development for much better ideas. There is a forum for software called game maker, you may find some semi-simple ideas there (and a lot of MMORPGs). Then there's gamedev.net, there you can perhaps find more thought through ideas, as well as a ton of MMORPGs.

You insist on getting ideas from us though:
I find that games I play the most are the simple ones such as Elastomania (I lost my profile last year, a profile I'd had for 3+ years), Soldat and Minebombers. Besides that I play some more popular games like the Splinter Cell series (/me shakes head at last one) and of course I can not wait for Fallout 3.

Considering the input you can get from people on a site like this I would suggest a hacking type game. The problem is this has been done before and never well. These games get very repetitive and are very unrealistic.

I can't really think up much else.

Don't forget our IRC: irc://irc.irchighway.net/#slackers
-WhiteAcid - your friendly, very lazy, web developer

Posted by: Super-Friez
Date: August 03, 2007 12:27PM

Why do all these people that come on here have such bad grammar and spelling?

Posted by: darknessends
Date: August 06, 2007 02:08PM

Super-Friez Its the Effect Of People Like You !!!!!

Posted by: Super-Friez
Date: August 08, 2007 09:24PM

Oh, let me rephrase that.

Why do being people all of them entering forum cartoon such horribleificccal gramma aynd spling?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.