Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For any nonsense or banter that doesn't fit anywhere else. LoL! omg! ROFL! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
BRB FBI LOL
Date: February 19, 2007 10:33AM

So my girlfriend and I have been trolling around these glorious interwebs these past few days as there's simply nothing else to do between the hours of midnight and 6 A.M, except exploiting people by posing as others (this was more of my girlfriend's approach as I prefer entertaining and humorous conversations riddled with sarcasm and cynicism). So my girlfriend decides she wants to pose as an underage girl hoping to nab some pedophile scum in the act of attempting to prey on children over the intertubes, did just that, and saved the chat logs (along with their I.P. and other information I grabbed from some of the connections) similarly to those found on Perverted Justice. A lot were willing to give up phone numbers, and most took it upon themselves to send pictures of their exposed junk (unfortunately). I'm a heavily apathetic and desensitized individual as a lot of obscene, offensive, or disgusting material truly has no effect on myself as it would on a "normal" demographic, but there was one particular

Awesome AnDrEw - That's The Sound Of Your Brain Crackin'
http://www.awesomeandrew.net/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BRB FBI LOL
Date: February 19, 2007 10:51AM

incident that struck a chord. Apparently one of the chatters was a 46 year old male, who was well aware that my girlfriend claimed to have been a 16 year old, but proceeded to go on it great detail about how they had engaged in sexual activities with girls as young as 8, most of which were his students. I feared this guy would drop offline as he was ranting about how tired he was, having claimed he had just finished up with a child, so I grabbed his information, but he wouldn't give his phone number out, and he was on a 56k modem so I basically jumped the gun, and blatantly told him he was fucked. He immediately was gone, and we followed it up with a call to his ISP, and the police, and that's where the shit hit the fan. The cops were more interested in how old my girlfriend and I were, and what we (mostly I, I suppose even when I didn't take part in anything except the technical aspect) had been doing posing as someone else online (oh the irony). They were mighty suspicious, and so I suppose the evidence we'

Date: February 19, 2007 11:03AM

ve collected will just end up in the recycling bin to become some overwritten sector of the harddrive one day while some deviant fuckface runs around molesting children who are supposedly safe in his presence and custody. It figures that when you try to do the right thing (even if it does seem so damn random in nature) that it always backfires when it comes to the authorities. Having family members in all aspects of the government I expected no less than this, and further reaffirms my beliefs and dislike for law enforcement. I'm done ranting now, and boy was this a pain in the ass to type with no keyboard attachment for the Wii. Thoughts, or any instances where you tried to do something with good intentions, and were shot down?

Posted by: jungsonn
Date: February 19, 2007 07:09PM

Damn... that's one interesting story AnDrEw! It shows how weird this whole system works. But, aren't there any internet sites on which you can report such stuff? I thought there was a few years ago, and yes I've hacked a few servers in the past which -I heard from some sites- contained such material. But I never went to the cops with it, instead I posted my results to some organization, But I can't remember which, maybe try to Google it.

Anyway, I think you've done a great job on this one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.