Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For any nonsense or banter that doesn't fit anywhere else. LoL! omg! ROFL! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
IP Help
Posted by: jersey7666
Date: October 28, 2009 07:52PM

Hello Guys

I would like to know if anybody on here could help me.
If anybody knows how I could get around fake IPs
I have this dude WHO is obsessed with me on another message board
He has obvious been a member a long time, acted like my friend but now because he is a creep or jealous or something, he took a couple pics of me and he makes all these you tube vids of me posting them on the board.
The thing is he is real good with IPs.
Everybody who post on this board is from Jersey or New York, with the help of the Admid we got his IP but the Admid said it has to be a fake (it s coming up from Chicago)
100% every member is from Jersey or NY...is there anyways with the fake IP and the email account used for the fake screen name he made to do this, is there anyways I can track the real IP or Addy from where he is posting with this account from. ( so we can then match it with the real one he uses with his original IP)
I even have his you-tube account, is there anything I can do at all to get to the bottom of this?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IP Help
Posted by: id
Date: October 28, 2009 10:21PM

You should post the address of the board here so someone can help you. We can find people who are good with IPs and tell your Admid how to catch him.

-id

Posted by: rvdh
Date: October 29, 2009 01:39PM

Try sending him an e-mail with a picture in it, and host that picture on a server where you can view the server logs. It should record the IP from the place he opens his mail, mail programs usually don't go through proxies. Old tip, but still works.

Posted by: malloci
Date: October 29, 2009 03:36PM

I can help, but first I need the link to the pictures he posted so I can flap to them. Thx

Posted by: jersey7666
Date: October 29, 2009 08:26PM

Sent a PM, Thanks

Posted by: malloci
Date: November 02, 2009 09:23AM

If this video is of you you deserved to be mocked http://www.youtube.com/user/r7hdyeg ... LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.