Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For any nonsense or banter that doesn't fit anywhere else. LoL! omg! ROFL! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Well This Is A New Twist On Scams O.O
Date: April 11, 2009 01:38PM

APRIL NOTICE.
Saturday, April 4, 2009 12:44 AM
"Federal Bureau Of Investigation(FBI)" <fbiheadquaters1@mail2washington.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Federal Bureau Of Investigation(FBI)
Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001.

ATTENTION: Beneficiary,

This is an official advice from the F.B.I. Foreign Monitoring/Investigation Department. It has come to our notice that the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) has released the sum of $10,500,000.00M (Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)only,into the NathWest Bank a correspondence in your name as the beneficiary.This funds by our records is as a result of inheritance/contract payment.

The Central Bank of Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facility to effect this payment from the United kingdom to your account, used
what is known as Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment(S.T.D.P) to effect this funds payment through wire transfer.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already transferred funds which was made in direct transfer to enable them(CBN)do final crediting to
your account. Secret Diplomatic Payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist/moneylaundering activities.We need to be cleared of why the'S.T.D.P.'payment method was used for this payment.It is either that you are involved in sponsorship of terrorism,moneylaundery or some other criminal activities.If you are not involved in any of the above mentioned criminal acts,why then if your transaction is legitimate/genuine must your payment be made through secret transfer. Why did you not receive the money directly into your account. The S.T.D.P. is a purely coded means of payment for your information.

Records which we have concerning this method of payment in the past has always been connected with terrorist/illegal acts. We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as this funds hits in your account in the U.S.A. Therefore, it is our duty as a World wide Commission to correct this little problem before this funds will be credited into your nominated bank account.

Due to increased difficulty and stirct security checks by the American authorities whenever funds come into America from outside, the F.B.I. Commission for Europe has stopped the transfer of $10,500,000.00 meant for you. The F.B.I. rather has debited your reserve account and will now pay you through a
Secured Diplomatic Transit Account (S.D.T.A) after all investigation on the funds. We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

You are advised to contact F.B.I.immediately, as the funds have been Stopped and is being held in our custody,until you provide us with the Diplomatic
Immunity Seal of Transfer (D.I.S.T) within 36hours from the country where the funds was transferred to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from Nigeria are antiterrorist/drug free.

We have decided to contact you directly to obtain proper Verification(s) and proof to confirm that you are the rightful person who owns this funds.
The F.B.I. is only interested in making sure that the money you are about to receive is legitimate. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession now. If you don’t have it let us know so that we will direct you on how to obtain the document since the funds was authorized by (H.S.B.C) Bank in London.

An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) is often referred to as Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet. It is a listing of
certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and,in some instances,federal employment, naturalization,or military service.

We allow you uptill the April, 10 2009 to provide this proof failure which we shall take actions ranging from Cancellation of payment,arresting and charging you for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria with the intension to sponsor terrorist acts.

Final Instruction;

1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is confirmed.
3. Beneficiary's bank in U.S.A. only can release funds.
4. Upon confirmation from the World Bank/United Nations.
5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.

NOTE: Our demand for the above documents is to ensure proper and updated records for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society, while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights.

The United States Department of Justice, Order 556-73 (rules and regulations) allows the FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of a person's
record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A.

An individual may request a copy of his or her own FBI Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification record may include international adoption or to satisfy a requirement to live or work in a foreign country or receive funds from another country, i.e. Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history Background, etc.)

Sorry that this mail is lengthy.It is necessry to explain fully what is involved ,for you to understand to avoid mistakes and regrets. Bear with us and go ahead to do as directed.Reply through: ( fbi.headquaters.washington@live.com )

Yours faithfully,
Robert S. Mueller, III.
(F.B.I.)Director Washington D.C.

First email of this sort than I have got, I'm use to some monarch or business man emailing me, now OMG the FBI wants my info so it must be real!

Kinda treading on new grounds by doing this because isn't it a worse crime to impersonate the FBI than it is to commit fraud?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Well This Is A New Twist On Scams O.O
Posted by: id
Date: April 12, 2009 05:02PM

Very well done, I want to do one just to fuck with people.

"This is the NSA, we see what you do every night, although technically not against the law, we find you very disturbing. We'll keep an eye out in case it turns into real sheep."

Spam that and write a book based on replies.

-id

Re: Well This Is A New Twist On Scams O.O
Posted by: Cagekicker
Date: April 22, 2009 06:11PM

You should forward that to your local FBI office. :D

--------------------------------------------------------
Regarding gun carry laws: I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.