Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For any nonsense or banter that doesn't fit anywhere else. LoL! omg! ROFL! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Rent Out lease domain rvdh.co.cc
Posted by: Puf
Date: March 09, 2009 02:48AM

Hello. I have domain http://rvdh.co.cc.
Rent Out of lease for 1 year. I have a choice: hand over his lease, or bury in the TLA. if interested please contact uralbomj [at] gmail.com. Specify a price and other conditions. Offer is valid until 31.03.2009. Sorry my poor english.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rent Out lease domain rvdh.co.cc
Posted by: rvdh
Date: March 09, 2009 03:29AM

I deleted that domain, it all yours. I don't like the the .cc. I'm sure it gets zero traffic as well, since I only advertised it on twitter and subsequently gave my new address: rvhd.ath.cx

Date: March 09, 2009 05:50AM

Okay!

Date: March 09, 2009 03:26PM

What's interesting for that domain anyway? I don't get it actually. I really don't understand why I'm so famous (or notoriously stupid) for that matter. It's not like it's some domain from some famous person right? I'm just a simple (often willfully retarded) fellow with too much spare time. But eh, I don't know. I gave up analyzing people's mindsets and drives. ;)

Domain squatting is part of the internet, people need money to survive, and do anything to get it. Nothing wrong with that at all, the problem is money itself and pride and greed and all that comes with it. Money was cursed from the start, it's been hexed in ancient history to imbalance humanity and the souls of people, to enslave us all.

So I don't take this personally, I don't see it as a problem. Nor do I see a problem in anyone else who attacked me in the past, it's a necessity to re-awaken the spirit, and a direction to understanding, that there more than meets the eye in this world.

Date: March 09, 2009 03:33PM

Since I'm such a good person (Yuck!) I gave a few clicks on your Google ads as well. Shhh! don't tell Google! ;-)

Date: March 10, 2009 07:15AM

rvdh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Since I'm such a good person (Yuck!) I gave a few
> clicks on your Google ads as well. Shhh! don't
> tell Google! ;-)

Thanks!

Just this domain has a PR = 4, and so I was going to sell it with a reference to the exchange. I found you and thought that he might, you'll need (there may be a forum Hacker standing). Thank you for your clicks!

Date: March 10, 2009 07:19PM

Whoa that went fast, I had that domain for about 2 weeks. lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.