Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For any nonsense or banter that doesn't fit anywhere else. LoL! omg! ROFL! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Epiphany
Posted by: thrill
Date: April 26, 2008 06:55PM

Figured since it's such a nice topic on ha.ckers, might as well create a thread here.

I have to admit, it's not often I remembered what got me started in this 'field', and as a matter of fact, the original Arkanoid floppy that started me thinking more about security I just recently got rid of it when I moved out of my old house. I had a box full of old floppies, which I figured I would never need. But as it's typical in my life, I usually give away or get rid of things that I later regret..

One thing I haven't gotten rid of is about half a dozen old IDE drives that I've been holding on to since my days back in L.A., which is over 10 years at this point. I know back in those days I was very involved in IRC and was learning tons of new stuff. I know one of those drives has a directory with hundreds of exploits of all sorts, and a lot of tools I used.. I'm trying to configure an old Pix 506 I had sitting around for the past few years to become my primary FW, which will take the place of my trusty old IP Tables firewall running slackware..

Thanks RSnake, it was a nice trip down memory lane remembering some of the fun I used to have.. it's amazing the FBI never came knocking.. and no, I don't think I'm that good, just not significant enough in my endeavors. ;)

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.