Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For any nonsense or banter that doesn't fit anywhere else. LoL! omg! ROFL! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Oklahoma
Posted by: Malkav
Date: April 16, 2008 05:25AM

apparently they have decided :

1) to encourage playing with sensitive data.

2) to permit us to add id as registered sex offender (perhaps *that* way poor grannies will sleep easier)

[thedailywtf.com]

that comes in the "epic failure" category

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oklahoma
Posted by: Matt Presson
Date: April 16, 2008 08:51AM

The issue was resolved but they still have some really major issues with the site that would allow you to get the same information right now. (I will let you very smart people figure out what I am alluding to in the above sentence.)

In other news, if any of you are free and want to help the state, please see this RFP: http://www.dcs.state.ok.us/Solicitations.nsf Bid Number 1310002506.

"Department of Corrections is soliciting proposals from vendors to provide consultant services to assist DOC in determining requirements, direction, and the acquisition of a new offender management system."

Posted by: Malkav
Date: April 16, 2008 11:14AM

i am not sure that a random french infosec consultant will be accepted.

altough i think it would make a good addition to sectheory's portfolio.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Posted by: thrill
Date: April 16, 2008 11:45AM

2) to permit us to add id as registered sex offender (perhaps *that* way poor grannies will sleep easier)

He already trolls This Site quite regularly. And he's already registered in a few states because he thought they were dating registration lists..

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Posted by: tx
Date: April 16, 2008 12:42PM

I was really amazed that whoever put that application together included the sql statement as a parameter in the URL.... but then I hit up google and the world just got a bit lamer:

allinurl: SELECT FROM WHERE -"sql.php"
http://www.google.com/search?q=allinurl%3A%20select%20from%20where%20-%22sql.php%22&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&start=60&sa=N

btw, the -"sql.php" is just to get rid of the 1000s of publicly accessible copies of phpmyadmin, which is pretty depressing in and of itself.

-tx @ lowtech-labs.org

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.