Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
For any nonsense or banter that doesn't fit anywhere else. LoL! omg! ROFL! 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Skr1pt k1dd13 Thanksgiving
Posted by: tx
Date: March 10, 2008 10:09PM

To the s'kiddie that tried to hax0r my clients site, I thank you for a few things:
1) First and foremost, I thank you for being a s'kiddie and not knowing how to fully exploit the 1337 vuln you saw on milw0rm. :P
2) Thank you for leaving a fun trail of rooted hosts in the logs that I can play with and lock you out of.
3) Thank you for giving me an excuse to spend my day doing forensic analyisis
4) Thank you for giving me another another item to add to my arsenal of reasons for why my employer should give me a position overseeing sec policy and response ('Hack Czar', as I like to call it)
5) Thank you for giving me a reason to get my client to approve the security audit they so desperately need.
6) And lastly, thanks for trying to get your lame russian php shell working at the exact same time I put 'deny from all' in the htaccess, making me totally look like I saved the day.

you fuckin' pwn. lol

now back to your regular sla.cking
ie. javascript that makes your head hurt and links to Reiners' sqli write up http://websec.wordpress.com/2007/11/17/mysql-into-outfile
@Reiner: Excellent work BTW, who knew it would be so popular?

-tx @ lowtech-labs.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2008 10:10PM by tx.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skr1pt k1dd13 Thanksgiving
Posted by: Malkav
Date: March 11, 2008 04:32AM

sometimes kiddies deserve a good spanking, just to remind them who's daddy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin

Posted by: Gareth Heyes
Date: March 11, 2008 05:35AM

LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.";
labs : [www.businessinfo.co.uk]
blog : [www.thespanner.co.uk]
Hackvertor : [hackvertor.co.uk]

Posted by: Reiners
Date: March 11, 2008 06:59AM

^^ thanks, tx.
but maybe it's not written up good enough since the kiddie attacks failed :P

Posted by: Matt Presson
Date: March 11, 2008 09:29AM

Awesome article Reiners! Very informative. Too bad people don;t always deploy their Oracle dbs in the same manner (I have a lot of Oracle dbs where I work).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.