Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
The ha.ckers.org and sla.ckers.org web application security lab house rules and a place for you to introduce yourself if you like. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Hi... =)
Posted by: teraxy
Date: May 06, 2009 08:28AM

Hi bro's... =)
I'm newbie in this forum...This forum is loook like very good =)
I'm 19.And I'm musty...

Thnx for all things...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi... =)
Posted by: wireghoul
Date: May 06, 2009 08:14PM

Musty? As in damp and covered with mildew?
You know that could turn into a flesh eating infection, you better get that looked at by a professional.

Other than that, welcome to the forums!

[www.justanotherhacker.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: May 07, 2009 06:03PM

Eew

Posted by: dmitrij1984
Date: May 08, 2009 09:50PM

Guys, new to this and looking for any help I can get. Don't know where to turn, so I am here. This email: XXXXXXXXXXXXX needs to be used and added to what ever anyone can help me with. ex-girlie, cheater, liar and owes me ass loads of cash. just a broken guy looking for help??? XXXXXXXXXXXX look for myspace and facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2009 09:51AM by .mario.

Posted by: thrill
Date: May 09, 2009 12:47AM

@dmitrij1984

Yes, that's EXACTLY what we are all here for.. we just LOVE getting involved in useless, fruitless, illegal and childish matters. We LIVE for it.. We sometimes lose SLEEP because there's not more people telling us their misfortunes..

We will however require naked pictures of your girlfriend first. You know, as down payment.

--thrill

---

It is not the degrees you hold, but the mind you possess. - thrill

Posted by: Cagekicker
Date: May 12, 2009 06:43PM

Dmitry, perhaps you should try searching for a plastic surgeon that would be willing to provide you with a bigger set of balls...Cuz quite frankly, if you are coming HERE looking for someone to help you find their MYSPACE or FACEBOOK or WHATEVER the hell it is you want help with...that's petty and stupid.

With that said, take your hand (don't care which), reach down and make sure you've still got a pair (of balls) and then go walk up to the ex, tell her to her face to give you your money and quit being a bitch. That's about the only help and advice you'll get around here for this...lol.

Have a nice day.

--------------------------------------------------------
Regarding gun carry laws: I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2009 06:45PM by Cagekicker.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.