Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
The ha.ckers.org and sla.ckers.org web application security lab house rules and a place for you to introduce yourself if you like. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Just an admin
Posted by: skate03
Date: October 11, 2006 06:53PM

I'm a Net Admin for a travel company, I learned about your place ha.ckers after attending a spidynamics seminar. It was very informative, as your site is. I have picked up a lot of information from your site that I plan on testing on our systems. Love the fthe.net page, I will put a link to it from my website. Also enjoyed trying to crash my computer with the image loop, it didn't cr@p my system out like I had hope. :( Oh well. In ref to your post on the site about the dude wanting to kick your a$$, I guess maybe reading wasn't in his list of favorites things to do. Thanks for the site!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just an admin
Posted by: rsnake
Date: October 11, 2006 07:04PM

Welcome, Skate03! Did the SPI guys mention the site in their talk or did you just search for topics related and find us? Let us know how the testing goes. Everyone has their own unique way of testing which can be interesting to help figure out new and interesting ways to build test cases. So anyway, welcome!

- RSnake
Gotta love it. http://ha.ckers.org

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.