Cenzic 232 Patent
Paid Advertising
sla.ckers.org is
ha.ckers sla.cking
Sla.ckers.org
The ha.ckers.org and sla.ckers.org web application security lab house rules and a place for you to introduce yourself if you like. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Hello everyone
Posted by: _icky
Date: April 24, 2007 02:24PM

Hey there,

I recently, today, joined sla.ckers.org. I am 17 years old and I am from the Netherlands, so my apologizes for my bad english. I tend express myselfs sometimes in unusual ways.

Why I joined this forum? Because I'm intreged by XSS and other types of web injections. I started programming in Visual Basic, and in the first programs I wrote, I always added string checkers and other tools. After programming in VB for a while, I discovered the world of Web programming.

I totally switched to web programming, just because of the accesibility of it. The power of internet, intranets and extranets amazes me. After programming a bit in PHP and ASP I discovered that my knowledge of VB helped me somewhat, but not enough. And I started reading articles about web-security. Then I found out about ha.ckers.org. It was awesome, I read [all] the articles, last few weeks and well, today I decided to join sla.ckers.org.

I hope I can help people here and expend my knowledge.

I also like to point out that I'm sure going to buy 'Cross Site Scripting Attacks: Xss Exploits and Defense'. Congratiulations on finishing it, authors!

Greetings,

_icky

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello everyone
Posted by: id
Date: April 24, 2007 02:45PM

Welcome to the forums _icky, always glad to have more sla.ckers

-id

Re: Hello everyone
Posted by: rsnake
Date: April 27, 2007 09:28PM

Yah, definitely, welcome to the forums, _icky! Thanks for buying the book - I hope you like it!

- RSnake
Gotta love it. http://ha.ckers.org

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.